Friday, March 23, 2007

The Kids' Room




Before















During
















After

Buddy is VERY happy with the color. Mimi also likes it. Sweetsa still smiles and laughs when we go into the newly painted room.

Unfortunately, the new paint has already been christened. The other night as I was getting into bed, I heard Mimi start to cough, and then gag, and then, yep...the birthday cake and ice cream from her cousin's b-day party was all over the new paint!
Ah, well. It was bound to happen some time or other, right!?

Also, about a couple days after painting, we were watching a show "Moving Up" (I think it's on TLC ) and someone called this "public restroom blue". So, sorry if it reminds you of a public rest room. I still like it!

The other thing is that our computer monitor is having some problems...so I'm seeing weird circular rainbows (again) where I should just see Utah Sky blue walls (Yup, that's really the name of the paint!). Let me know if you see them (the circular rainbows, not the blue walls) too...we'll send you to a doctor, no J/K, then I'll know it's not just the monitor but probably the camera that's sick too!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope, no rainbows...just a really great blue room! It doesn't remind me of a public restroom - though I'd laugh really hard if that was ever one of the choices on a palette- you know, deep sea blue, sky blue, and restroom blue. May have to suggest that one to Sherwin Williams. Way to be productive, I'm constantly amazed at how much you do!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

just see a blue wall...love it!

10:30 PM  
Blogger Trick said...

Nice work! No rainbows here! I love the shelf with the cute pigs!

9:40 PM  
Blogger Boss said...

Utah sky or public restroom--either way it looks great! I love that Sweetsa's so excited about it that she laughs. So cute!

Sorry about the puke.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home