Wednesday, February 21, 2007

M&Ms


Buddy: I want some nemmy-nems, Mom!

Mom: What are nemmy-nems?

Buddy: (going into Mom and Dad's room, scaling the bedside table to point to the bag of M &M's on top of Dad's dresser, held in reserve for the Scouts) These! These are nemmy-nems, Mom!

Mom: I see. Say 'em and ems'.

Buddy: (enunciating very clearly) Nem-y nems!

Mom: No, say 'Em and ems'.

Buddy: Em n ems. Mom, can I have some em n ems!

Mom: How do we ask politely?

Buddy: Please!?

Mom: Alright. (goes to get the family sash, strategically hidden in the baking center on the top shelf). Here you go Mimi.

Mimi: I got six...is that because I'm turning six?! (Sweetsa starts squealing with excitement when she spots the bag of treats.)

Mom: Here you go, Sweetsa (handing her two).

Buddy: I want ten because I'm turning ten! Mom can I have ten please!?

Mom: Here you go Buddy(handing him five).

Buddy: (said with some disgust) I don't want five!

Mom: Ok, you can have four!

Buddy: I'll have five!

3 Comments:

Blogger Taffy said...

LOL! May I have 30 Nemy nems please?

3:30 PM  
Blogger B said...

Sure!

8:43 PM  
Blogger ang said...

this is TOO cute!!!

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home