Sunday, April 02, 2006

Fun Kids


Observed last night:
Mimi and her cousin E-beth, normally the best of friends, playing what appeared to be tag at grandma's house. As each neared the other in the game she made a grabbing motion, exclaiming "I got it!" All seemed fine and dandy until, after one such exchange, Mimi let out a peircing, somewhat garbled shriek. When I asked her what was wrong, she replied, "She stole my boyfriend, Jake!"

I guess they wern't playing tag!

Also reported to me last night:
Buddy was asked if he wanted to watch a movie with Joe. He said yes. Unbeknownst to him, Joe is a pink stuffed dog about Buddy's size. When Brittany brought Joe out to be with Buddy, he took the dog's jowls in his hands and earnestly said, "Hi Joe! I'm Buddy. It's nice to meet you!" Then they sat and enjoyed Chicken Run.


This isn't Sweetsa-pizza last night, but it is her as she discovered spaghetti this week. She loves it...almost as much as she loves a nice cold drink of water, preferably from your glass!

4 Comments:

Blogger dani said...

Too cute! So who is this Jake character? :) Megan is such a cutie too and we missed her last night with the others. We'll have to plan a sleepover soon for her.

And Katie and her sghetti is adorable. Almost makes me wanna keep it on hand for those rare moments she over being sat. :)

3:02 PM  
Blogger Boss said...

Three cute kids! And well mannered too. I love how Jacob introduced himself to Joe.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

I love kid stories--they are the cutest!

5:18 AM  
Blogger Trick said...

Thanks for helping me be more excited for our own little baby. That picture of Katie is so cute! I am really feeling pregnant now (not just half or 1/4 pregnant :) and it's good to remember what this is all about.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home