Friday, March 24, 2006

Dr. Who revisited

For those of you wondering about Dr. Who, here are some interesting facts and bits of trivia about both the new series and the classic BBC series.
I watched the first two SciFi episodes. I wasn't too excited...I thought I would like them better. I am giving it a second (actually third, I guess) go since I'm kind of watching the third episode now. I have to admit that the stories are getting better. Episode 1 was rather light on a story line. No, that's wrong, it had a story line, it was just dumb. And the special effects were anything but special. But like I said, #2 was definitely better and #3 is looking to be another improvement.
Here's a quote I like, though:"Nonsense! The dead don't die on a schedule!" (of course with the British pronuciation.)
For now, I'll say the jury is still out on the new series.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know if Daddy has recorded any episodes (the cable impaired fan hopefully wonders)?

8:47 PM  
Blogger B said...

I don't know if he has, but I do know that they have re-run some of the episodes. Do you want me to tape them or ask Daddy to?

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would really enjoy that! Just let me know where to send the blank tapes.

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home