Saturday, March 25, 2006

I love meat!

Ok, so I am an unabashed carnivore! I love meat! I guess I should say I'm an omnivore, but, carne is what I really love. It doesn't matter what kind of meat, as long as it hasn't been overly processed (ie hot dogs, SPAM, and the like). Pork, poultry, beef, fish, lamb, bring it on! The reason I am feeling so "at one" with meat right now is that I spent the evening at Tucanos--a Brazilian restaurant/grill, where they bring skewered meat, hot off the grill to each table and carve the piece of your choice. It is fantastic! I recommend this fine eating establishment to any and all fellow carnivores!)

On a somewhat-unrelated tangent--a few weeks ago there was an interesting PETA demonstration here in Provo. Apparently they were trying to prove that vegetarians make better lovers. Of course they chose a day that was absolutely freezing...so bye bye skimpy clothes and "hot make out session", hello frozen people! Unfortunately, I missed it (shucks.) But here is the story and some pix! I laughed so hard.

4 Comments:

Blogger Taffy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Taffy said...

Bring on the meat! It tastes great and it keeps you warm when you are outside in you underwear in freezing weather.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

I have been to Rodizio grill in SLC and Fogo de Chao in Dallas. Sounds like I need to go hunting at Tucanos.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

I went to Dallas this week, and ate at Fogo de Chao again ...

I decided that while filet mignon has a nice texture and is very tender, bottom sirloin is my favorite because of it has the best F-L-A-V-O-R.

Only at a churrasqueria can you sample them all side by side to make such a direct comparison. M-m-m!

I also have figure out how to enjoy it better ... don't eat so much that you feel like you need to be rolled out like Violet Beauregard.

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home