Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I was going to answer all the questions in a comment, but it just kept getting longer and longer so here goes:

Mimi was casted. She had a supracondylar fracture with effusion...translated that means she broke her arm right above her elbow and it bled internally a little. She was casted for 3 1/2 weeks...and is very quick to let me know how much she hated her cast.

Sweetsa-pizza puked. She has only recently started eating Cheerios, and unfortunately forgets to gum them thouroughly, or at least slobber them into submission before trying to swallow them. So she chokes sometimes. Yesterday she up-chucked, and I discovered that breastmilk throw-up is still pretty nasty.

Yes, I let the kids catch me, after Mimi complained that that was my job, to let them catch me. Mimi is much more outcome-oriented than Buddy, who just takes joy in the process.

The canoe was wooden...Dani, that is a reference to VeggieTales (Song of the Cebu (sp?) from Silly Songs with Larry).

The cops still haven't called back. Apparently a neighbor reported a prowler around my house earlier today. I was trying to get some details, as I was not home at the time all this went down. I was also trying to find out if the car they reported as being the "prowler's" was actually our tenant's car. I have been going back and forth between thinking, "It's just our renter", and "Some punk was prowling around my yard!", since my friend told me about the whole situation!

And last but not least, the pool was at the clubhouse where Sweetsa-pizza was blessed...belongs to Darin's condo neighborhood. I don't think you have to worry about being attacked by nasty dead skin cells.

Yeah, it's been a pretty fun week, but at least there was no surgery involved this time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Boss said...

Sounds like a crazy week! Did you manage to ge more information about the "prowler"? That's pretty scary. I hope it just turned out to be your tenant.

And for the record, I agree: no puke is good puke.

6:47 AM  
Blogger B said...

As far as I can tell, it was our tenant. Poor guy, he just had back surgery and can barely get up and down the stairs, let alone prowl around the neighborhood!

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home