Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Recent Party


Here are few pics I took at the reception. I didn't get any at the temple (I forgot the camera- GASP!)



Here's the cute and happy Lion couple, with the cub who wasn't so happy.










Mr. Lion and Mrs. Lioness in a feeding frenzy?!

Hey! Daddy-A is watching and so is SPH-2!













Here's the cute cub looking a bit bewildered. In the background , notice the lovely picture display arranged so artfully and lovingly by a few lion sisters (you know who you are!)













And here Lioness bids a fond farewell!











While I didn't get a lot of pics, I had a great time helping two wonderful people celebrate the beginning of a new life together. I am so happy and proud that they chose to do it in the right way and in the right place. I hope that we can all remember the words of the sealer (anyone catch his name?) -- be true to each other and be true to the Lord...and we'll all be together forever! I can't think of a happier beginning! Way to go Lionesss and Semaj! We love you guys!

6 Comments:

Blogger Ree said...

Thanks for posting the nice pics, b. It was wonderful to be there for the special event and share in the great day. And super big thanks for all the work you did to make the reception hall beautiful!

6:11 PM  
Blogger Taffy said...

Yeah thanks for posting! I was wondering when I could see some of the pictures. Congrats to the Lions!

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for the happy couple! Thanks for posting the pictures, it was good to see how great those two looked.
-Christine

7:00 AM  
Blogger Coach said...

I just posted some meaty chunks from the wedding too in case you want to see a few more... ;-)

11:00 AM  
Blogger Lady said...

B- you did a wonderful job with the decorations. From what I see in the pictures, everything looks great. I don't know how you get so many big things done.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Trick said...

I am so glad I could see pictures and hear the news even though I couldn't be there. When we looked at the pictures, my daughter immmediately remembered having fun with her cousins at that church for Wood's wedding. What great memories!

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home