Friday, June 30, 2006

And fun was had by all

We had a little gathering in our backyard before everyone went home. We wanted to try out our newly installed dutch oven pit and relax and talk and play games while the kids were *somewhat* occupied.










Mimi and Princess C pose while roasting marshmallows for s'mores. I saw some perfectly roasted 'mallows that night!











Here big D gets the food ready to serve. We had BBQ (boneless) Pork Ribs, salad, Roasted Herbed Potaoes, and a Chocolate Lover's Cake for dessert.











Sweetsa occupies herself while everyone else is eating and visiting. She loved crawling around from person to person, getting loves and hugs from all.










1 Comments:

Blogger Froga-lee said...

"And yummy tummies were had by all!" I had to command myself to stop eating and throw away my plate before my guttonous instincts took over. Thanks Patricks!

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home