Saturday, November 03, 2007

I've been tagged

I don't even know how long ago I was tagged...sorry it's taken this long to respond!

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Rooming with Taffy=)
2. Working in the dish room at the MTC...good times!
3. Recovering from a self inflicted concussion (dumb bunkbeds!0)
4. Dreaming in Albanian
5. Asking questions with British inflection

Five things on my to do list today:
1. Rest!
2. Catch up on Blog posts (mine and everyone else's)
3. Survive Stake Conference with three active LOUD kids, and a sick hubby
4. Read scriptures
5. Decide which way to vote on Referendum 1 on Tuesday

Five things I will do when I'm a millionaire:
1. Get a new house to fit our family (and pay it off!)
2. Invest
3. give more to charity
4. Build my personal library
5. get a better computer!

Five things I'll never wear again:(Are you kidding?! I grew up inthe 80s and 90s! The possiblilities are endless!)
1. Sally Jesse Rafael glasses...oh save me!
2. Floresent pink purses
3. colored polo shirts (collar up) under men's white dress shirts with an elastic belt to top it off!
4. Pink or yellow
5. mascara (sp?)

My favorite toys:
1. a football
2. a basketball
3. lasso golf
4. Kubb
5. Boardgames

Five people to tag:
1. Carolioness
2. Wood
3. Amy
4. Eliza
5. Kate

2 Comments:

Blogger Lady said...

Thanks B. Daniel and I laughed as we read this together. Sally Jesse and the collars up! I am so with you! I'd like to hear your British questions!! :)

6:53 PM  
Blogger Taffy said...

That was so fun to read as I was with you a lot ten years ago! I loved visualizing the awesome collar up out fit you described!

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home