Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A summer of fun

We had a very fun-filled summer this year. We spent some time at the Children's Museum of Utah and had a blast with the Conn Hens. J and M also came to visit for a little while. Thanks for a fun summer everyone! I just found these pics in a file I haven't seen before. Enjoy the pics!






Here Sweetsa and Caleb yak it up at the Children's Museum.







Mimi and Breezy harvest apples for the apple pie they're making in the Bakery at the museum.








Buddy flaps furiously to keep away from predators.




















At the store, Buddy is ready to pay for his groceries, Breezy is the cashier!











Uncle J relaxing at the Patrick Day Spa.













In our home theater, Uncle J plays Snow White and Buddy is the Prince...the kiss of life!

9 Comments:

Blogger Emmy said...

Our visit to the spa was wonderful. And the plays were VERY entertaining!

5:44 PM  
Blogger Lady said...

Now that I think about it - J's complexion was incredible this summer. What a glow he had. How can I get an appointment? I need some pampering!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Thanks for posting the pictures B, it was fun to see the kids! Sweetsa is getting so big! So, does the spa take walk-ins, or is it by appointment only?

9:49 PM  
Blogger dani said...

I too enjoyed these pics! I was beginning to be a bit homesick for my monster girlie and seeing her smiling back at me from your blog helped ease my heartstrings a bit! :)

The spa looks divine. Wonder if I can get a treatment there one day?

3:33 AM  
Blogger Boss said...

Sounds like your spa is getting booked up quickly, but if you have any openings for summer 2008 be sure to pencil me in!

Also, cute kids!

6:53 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

I want a spa day too! Me too, me too! Fun pictures!

5:08 PM  
Blogger Ree said...

It sure was a fun summer! Thanks for sharing the pics.

7:07 PM  
Blogger MMA Lady said...

I especially like that top pic of Caleb and Sweetsa. They really look like they are having some lively discussion!

8:20 PM  
Blogger B said...

Yeah, I have to agree with you tarimisu--the jabbering almost one-year-olds are my favorite of this bunch of pics, too.
And any and all are welcome at the Patrick Day Spa...just call when you're in town...and don't be surprised at anything the kids may put on you!!

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home