Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Fun in the snow







Here are some pics of the fam playing in the snow, making the first snowman of the winter (this was back in early December I think). I am having trouble with all the snow pics this year...we've had snow every week since before Christmas and haven't seen the ground since then (And only seen it for 1-2 days since this early December snowfall.) Unfortunately it's a lot colder now than it was back in December (single digits at night these days...BRR!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ree said...

Wow! I don't care for single digit temps, or not seeing the ground for months, but we wouldn't mind a LITTLE bit of that white stuff. We live on a great sledding hill, but it's been at least 2 yrs. since we could us it.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Lady said...

My kids are jealous!! We've only had one afternoon of sledding. I am glad that it melts so quickly - I just wish it came a little more often.

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home