Friday, January 16, 2009

Here's to new beginnings?

Well, so I haven't been so good about updating or even checking blogs for...uh the past three months. Things have been a little intense ( sometimes good sometimes bad). But like I said, here's to new beginnings. How about I post some pics to catch y'all up on our lives over the past little while. I'll try to post some explanations, but right now the baby is screaming...again! (sigh!)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the look on Baby B's face in this pic. She looks absolutely shocked, but I think I just caught her about to sneeze. But I had to share my shocked baby pic!

We went to the Living Planet Aquarium for New Year's Eve (D won tickets on the radio!) They had a mid-day family celebration. The kids had a fun time with cousins, and seeing all the water creatures. Here D is petting the sting rays.

Here the kids are seeing how they measure up to a full size walrus. Did you know adult walruses are bigger than adult polar bears!?

Look out for Pirate Baby--ARGG!

Sweetsa helped Gramma Midge roll out scones on Christmas Day. I love the look of concentration in the second pic. (I do the same thing while concentrating!)


Here are Mimi and cousin E-beth modeling the dresses they got from Gramma M for Christmas. Gramma said it's getting really hard to find nice modest clothes for these girls.

This was at our Patrick Family Adult Christmas Party. I thought I'd throw a pic of me in there. Don't ask what I'm doing with my hand-I have no idea. Baby B was pretty sick that night...she was just starting her second course of antibiotics for an unresolved ear infection (She' is still fighting that same infection. She may have to get tubes if it doesn't clear up soon.)

This is the snowman we built before Christmas. He was as tall as me when we built him.

Baby B is pulling herself up and cruising now. It won't be long before she's walking, I'm sure. She loves to follow Sweetsa around and play with her. They are really cute together.

Sweetsa with her "Gingerbread House" built at the Patrick Kids Christmas Party at Gramma Midge's. Each child gets to decorate their own house...they love this tradition so much!

Mimi got to read the story to all the little kids at the party this year. She did a fantastic job!

Gramma Midge and Peggy made ornaments for their tree with each of the grandkids' pictures. Buddy is posing with his here.

This is one of the best pics I have of Sweetsa's eyes. It is significant because they have turned green this year (They were blue before). Oh yeah, and she kept the flower barrette in her hair for more than 2 seconds!

Sweetsa loving Daddy! Aren't they sweet!?

Baby B was only army crawling at this point, but has since mastered real crawling, and does it super fast, too! She is also learning to climb our basement stairs (something none of the other kids did, since were weren't in the basement then.) She keeps us all on our toes!

7 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Aw! What cute-heads! I feel like I haven't seen ya'll in forever. I'm glad that will be remedied soon...:)

11:54 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I think your family has only one mold!!! CUTE kids!! I'm putting you on my google reader, so I can keep up with you now!!!! You should see how many people we've found through facebook--I don't get the whole thing, but it's been kind of fun "running" into people!!

4:56 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

Oh my gosh! B-girl is huge! I can't believe it! Your kids are cute as always :) Glad to see you back!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Lady said...

It has been a while but I'm glad we are reconnected. I loved the update. Everyone is so cute and getting so big. I hope things get less intense and the baby's ear are better soon. Sweetsa's eyes are so pretty. Two of mine, Gregor and Piper's eyes changed from blue to a gray-green color. Chase's and Ainsley's.... still really blue.

8:18 PM  
Blogger H. said...

SO nice to catch up with your family. You look like you are happy (busy!) and doing well.

Ta-ta!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Jam said...

I'm SOOO glad you're back to blogging. Great pics! Your children are adorable! Sweetsa has such cute expressions!

5:51 PM  
Blogger Princess Gerty said...

Yay! Thank you for sharing your craziness!

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home