Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Buddy's first day




Here are some pics from Buddy's first day last week. For some reason, I didn't get any from Mimi's first day two weeks ago.

Buddy is very excited to be in kindergarten. He will tell you that he is in half day, and his teacher is Mrs. P. I will try to post the pic he drew today of Mrs. P It made me smile. I haven't really seen many people he has drawn before and it was so cute to see that pic today.

When we got home from school yesterday, Buddy was very excited to tell me he actually had homework! And he was eager to do it. He's really excited to have a "homework notebook" like Mimi, even though he doesn't have to turn any of his homework in.

When we sent Buddy to school, sad to say, we were expecting to hear that he is a challenge...very energetic/not listening. But from all reports (from multiple teachers!) the first two weeks have been great! Yeah! The PE Teacher approached me in the hallway today and actually said that she loved having him in her class..he was one of the few who did listen and was very helpful. YEAH! Sometimes I love having my expectations be totally wrong/not met!


Oh, yeah, and here is something Sweetsa gets to do more of now that Buddy and Mimi are in school.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Mathews Family said...

Oh he is looking a lot older in the face, B. They grow up so quickly... sniff sniff. I bet Sweetsa loves more one on one time with mommy. I giggled at your description. S-girl seems to spend all of the time that A-girl is at school riding A-girl's bike. Ha Ha!
-Jessica

12:25 PM  
Blogger Princess Gerty said...

Yay for Buddy! I am so glad he (and his teachers!) enjoy school!

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home