Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Excitement!


We were watching Jon & Kate plus 8 this evening, when Mimi got really excited. Turns out she and twins, Maddie and Cara, have the same birthday! It was really cute to see that realization hit her. She loves the show, and always asks to watch it if she sees that it is on. I think the twins were born the year before her, but since there is a delay in what they air on the show, Mimi really identifies with the girls!

And like Lady, it is so neat for me to see the places they go and remember going to those same places as a child...Shady Maple was mentioned today and I started reminiscing! I also saw a quick Tastykakes sign and began drooling!

4 Comments:

Blogger ang said...

Ooooh I LOVE that show! Makes me not feel sorry for myself when I think I'm having a hard time!!

10:21 PM  
Blogger Lady said...

I was watching the ones that talked about the twins birthday too. I think I know 3 people/or sets of people born that day. I also noticed her shopping at a local grocery chain and seeing familiar store brands in her fridge. LOVE THAT SHOW!!! Glad I had singletons though!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

How fun to make that connection!

2:13 PM  
Blogger Princess Gerty said...

Oh, I am drooling now too--thinking about those Tastykakes!

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home