Sunday, November 12, 2006

Don't try it

Just a short list of unfortunate decisions this week!

1) Willow switches up the nose! (Do I really need to explain this one? Well OK, I didn't purposely do it, it just happened while we were bagging leaves (and lots of sticks) this week. Really, it was unintentional!)

2)Let me make toast...ever! Think Peanut's but worse. I know, hard to imagine, but true story! The thing is I keep trying(and failing!)

3)Talk about who is expecting in my ward...at Enrichment Night they all thought I was making a personal announcement (I'm not and wasn't). Boy did that generate a wave of chatter through the sisters though!

4)Garden in blue leather gloves...you end up with blue hands!

5) Letting your 3 yr-old cut his own hair. (OK so we didn't really let him, he just did it for the fifth time...sigh!Here's what is left after trying to fix the damage.)

6 Comments:

Blogger Boss said...

I'm sorry to hear about your switch-filled nose, and your toasty toast and your mis-announcement and your blue hands. But I don't care how short Buddy's hair is, he's still as cute as they come.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Taffy said...

At least he's a boy! After Caroline's 3-year-old hair cut, everyone thought she was a boy! Your other incidents sound rather unfortunate, too. I hope this week goes a little better. And let Mimi start making the toast. Maybe she'll do it better.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

I didn't know you could get toast worse than mine. I'm sorry! And Buddy still looks cute as can be. I will keep that switch information in mind, just in case.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Lady said...

Some weeks are good, some weeks are bad - just keep plugging along. We wouldn't appreciate the goods ones if a bad one wasn't thrown in once in a while. I think Buddy looks just fine! Maybe you should keep it that short so he wouldn't have the urge to cut it anymore.

5:56 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

wow I learned a lot from this post! :) Thanks for the tips! Buddy still looks cute though kinda grown up.

8:11 AM  
Blogger Froga-lee said...

I had a near-miss in the eye when I was bagging up rosemary twigs. I realized first how close it was by the smell. What does a willow switch smell like that close? Can you still smell?

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home