Thursday, November 09, 2006

Happy Birthday Carolioness!



What can I say ! This woman is fantastic! She is a great friend, cousin, sister and woman in general. I really wish I could have had Mrs. Lioness as my sixth grade teacher. She is always so dedicated to helping her students learn in a fun way. She helps them put on fabulous Shakespeare plays, something you wouldn't expect most sixth graders to do, let alone understand what they were doing!

And she's great for a laugh and a fun time. I mean, look at her face in this picture...she's having so much fun I want to laugh with them! It was so fun to have her as a roommate for awhile she was always game for ( if not instigating) fun things like our goddess costume get-ups, or the (in)famous quadruple spy-themed blind date! (we still have our "lightsaber" swords!)

And talk about determined! This woman exemplifies determination with a capital "D". When she gets a goal in mind, she goes after it simgle-mindedly...and look out world, cuz' she gets her way!

Carolioness is a wonderful example of someone who lives her convictions, beliefs and testimony. She is so thoughtful, caring and so willing to give service to everyone around her. I am so glad you are in our family! Hope your day was a very special one, because you more than deserve it! Happy (belated) Birthday to the Carolioness!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Happy Birthday Lioness!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Ree said...

Yeah I wish I were in Lions 6th grade class, too. She is a dedicated teacher, and a loving and compassionate sister and friend. Hope it was a great b-day, Lioness!

7:22 PM  
Blogger dani said...

Happy (B)lated birthday Lioness! Hope it was everything you dreamed it would be!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Happy Birthday! I love you!

9:24 PM  
Blogger Trick said...

Hope it was all you wished for and more! You are a great example of determination!

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home