Monday, March 02, 2009

Sixes

SO... I have finally had some time to catch up on blogs and take a look at what has been waiting to be finished on my own blog. I saw this little post on several blogs today. you go to your My pictures file, go into your sixth file, and the sixth picture in the file. Post it, blog about it and then tag six people to do the same. I'm not going to tag anyone, since I wasn't tagged. But here's the pic:



Here Peaches is about two months old and she was just cooing for the camera. I remember I kept laughing as I tried to take her picture because she was being so cute!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jam said...

Can I tell you I'm going through Patrick's withdrawal. Is someone sick? I hope all is well!

4:34 PM  
Blogger B said...

Take your pick, they've all had it.

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home