Friday, January 23, 2009

Miscellaneous

Here are a few things I found in some drafts I had started and never finished during the past few months.

Sweetsa, after singing "Popcorn Popping": " I like poptorn a lot." pause "And mataroni!"

Sweetsa, when told it was bedtime: "So I tan be weady for Twismas in da mowning!" (This was two days after Thanksgiving, and she was very disillusioned when Santa had not left presents for her to open the next morning when she woke!))

Mimi, after reciting her Christmas list (An easel, the Barbie Christmas Carol DVD, The Barbie Crystal Castle? DVD, one other movie,and a bunch of chapter books.) was asked if there would be anything left for the other kids. Her response : "Well, I guess I don't have to have LOTS of chapter books."

Buddy loves the computer and anything played on the computer. He has described at least twenty different games to me and gets frustrated when I can't seem to keep them straight.



Sweetsa in the bath last week "Mommy, I want you to dive me a bone."
Me (so eloquently) "Huh? A what?!"
Sweetsa: "I want a bone in my hair ... like Mimi!"
Me "Oh! You mean a bun!"
Sweetsa:" NO! I want a BONE!"
(It really was a bun, she just really thinks the correct word is Bone)


Baby B is very close to really walking. She has actually taken 4-6 steps by herself a few times. She has 4 teeth, claps her hands, says Dada and uh-oh, she weighs 19 pounds (only 4 behind Sweetsa now)and gets into drawers, boxes and bins as often as she can. Yesterday she went from emptying my bottom dresser drawer, to emptying the bottle/sippy cup drawer, to pulling things out of the pantry cupboard, to totally emptying the toy box. She is busy!

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

You sure have some cute kids. Keep up the good work!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Lady said...

B - Such cute things said by little ones. I'm so glad you wrote them down so you'll never forget. I need to do that more often.

You can tell Sweetsa that Wilma (and Pebbles) Flintstone wears a bone in her hair.

Not envying you with baby B in all those drawers. Our 2+ yr old is still emptying drawers a much too frequent rate for my nerves. Good luck with that.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home